- The drop will begin on April 27th, check your emails for specific time(s).
- There are 5 unique pieces with accompanying music produced by Steve Aoki.
- Each piece features 2 different colorways for a total of 10 NFT designs. One is a full color execution and the other is black and white.
- Blind Packs - These NFTs are purchased by buying a "pack". The content of each "pack" is 1 randomly selected NFT, out of the 5 designs that exist. Think of this as being similar to buying a sealed pack of baseball cards or Pokemon cards (but with a single card). In this Neon Future drop, there will be a total of 167 trading card "packs" available with 5 different cards of varying scarcity.
How to Buy
- The Neon Future NFT collection is being offered exclusively on Nifty Gateway.
- You will need to set up an account at Nifty Gateway.
- You may use Ethereum or credit cards to bid or buy any of the NFTs,.
Click here to setup your Nifty Gateway account.
- Each NFT is marked with a unique serial number with guaranteed scarcity and protected ownership guaranteed by the blockchain.
- On each NFT you will find the edition number. This will help signify that you alone own that version of the NFT.